Assembly

Share your amazing ideas with the Assembly team! 

Submit your requests for future features you’d like to see in Assembly. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!

1. MacBook Port

Please let me run this app on a Mac Book

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possiblity of making Assembly a desktop App?

Would just love it if I can use the App on my iMac

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! The team has talked about this a lot over the years, and it isn’t feasible for us to make Assembly into a desktop app. We love the fact that Assembly is mobile and you can finish your projects in another desktop tool of your choice. Appreciate you writing in, and please keep your ideas coming!

3. I would like to buy all program a once not for monthly or yearly =( I really love this may be you can make buying package for some forever

This could be good choices for buyer cuz I didnt want full but just want some function like export reshape etc I love buying real app and I hope my suggestion will happen. Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for writing in. The team had a chance to review and we’re going to stick with our current cost structure. We appreciate your feedback though and hope you continue sharing your ideas!

4. Lower the price please

I was a Pro subscriber for around a year, but I recently cancelled my subscription temporarily. I now discovered that the price has been raised considerably, offering weekly payments at $2.99/week, $4.99/month and $29.99/year. The last option, a yearly payment, is at least comparable to the previous $1.99/month ($2.11 with tax) that I was paying.

I thought that the previous amount was a fair price, but I'm honestly having a hard time imagining users who are very happy to be paying $4.99 a month, which will be around $60 a year, and $2.99 a week, which will be about $150!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. REMOVE SUBSCRIPTION REQUIREMENT

varied size formats and remove subscription requirement just like before pretty please!!!! we cannot freely export our works ____

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for writing in. The team had a chance to review and we’re going to stick with our current cost structure. We appreciate your feedback though and hope you continue sharing your ideas!

6. Make Assembly available on Google Play!!!

Please make this app available on Google Play. I absolutely love this app and I want to be able to keep making new artwork on my new android phone. Please!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! The team has discussed this a lot over the years, and we’re going to stick with Assembly being an iOS app. We appreciate you writing in, and hope you keep your ideas coming!

• Don't see your idea?

Assembly

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base