More control over background layer
I want to rotate BG layer. I use art studio for my blends...and so far this app doesn't offer me more or make it easier....so I'm wondering why I would switch?
Sorry...love your apps! But as a die hard blending editor I would still use art studio. I must say it's way better then Exbel!
Have more control and editing capability to the top layer (or bottom layer for that matter). Specifically, have the abilities listed below:
- Invert the colors of the layer (example - using an overlay black/white -> white/black)
- Ability to flip layers vertically and horizontally (change the way things are facing, etc)
- Ability to blur the layer, even after masking off a shape or an import of png with transparent background or section
- When adjusting the top layer, have the ability to lock the rotation and/or the magnification/size/zoom.
- Have the ability to swap the top and bottom images, so the bottom is now on top. Either that, or have the ability to "flatten" the images upward into the top layer so you can import a bottom image.