Bring back the deselect tool
Many of the calendar pages are so full of objects that you need to deselect the current object to zoom a page in or out without affecting the size or placement. The last update seems to have removed the deselect tool. Please bring it back.
-
Freya Wildt Nørrevig commented
It's not just on the calendar pages that the Deselect button is severely MIA. The individual pages need not even be all that busy, although the issue also presents itself there. As I write, my issue is that I have a text that I'm currently editing that takes up the entire page. At the same time, I need to add images (it's an instruction manual). These need some TLC as well, eg. cropping and resizing. As for now, I can’t zoom in nor out to adjust the area I work with when necessary, given that if I tap the screen outside the image element, I will be selecting the text area, thus messing with that when zooming/moving about. The fastest method is to go back to the original page’s full size, tapping outside the page, and zoom in again while hoping for the best. That can go on ad nauseam!