Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. Add option to disable finger input

I keep accidentally coloring things I don’t want to while zooming and panning with my fingers or if my fingers accidentally brush the screen between strokes. Please add an option to limit coloring input to Apple Pencil only in order to correct this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gem

A gem,s type of painting tool. I myself have done gem art, where you put small gems on a indented dot back ground, and there is an ap Glittzy I think it’s called where it’s like paint by number.sorry called Dazzly and it makes pretty pictures, so was wondering if you could come up with a gem,s tool?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Since the share button is in the gallery now, it would be great to share directly to photos

In gallery it would be great to share designs to color directly to photos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I wish there was a fund to support artists and help pay for their premium subscription. I’m sure people leave for other reasons.

I was looking at @girlonfire and admiring the work, even with no Premium subscription. If money is the reason people have to leave, I often think I would like to help. I have no idea how this could be done fairly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Be able to

Have another image on screen that I’m coloring on. As in when trying to duplicate a particular technique from the other image and be able to look at the example while coloring.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to Opt out of new Share feature

I know you spent a lot of time with this new sharing feature but I’d like to be able to opt out of this. I’m not that excited about having my work shared by just anyone anywhere much less have my whole gallery shared. Is it possible to opt out? I haven’t found it if there is. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have a ‘free’ tab/ more free pages

Include a tab on the home page that shows all the free are and pages to color. Also add more free art work to color. You shouldn’t have to pay to color the most simplest art works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pin Color Pallets

Sometimes when I’m working on a piece I pull from multiple color pallets and will have a hard time finding the pallet I pulled the color from. The ability to pin or favorite pallets that I’m using would be extremely helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Breadcrumbs

It would be helpful to see which gallery an image came from. When I post I mention the gallery category & subcategory, but sometimes I need to go to ‘recently colored’ to find it. It’d be helpful to have this information available in a modal icon on the image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More free brushes and pages

The premium package is to expensive for me to pay and there are very limited pages that are free
    Thxs
    Lillybugthedancer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don’t Save Option

Please add the option to not save your current work … sometimes I will think I can improve a previous work but then decide I don’t like it & would like to have the option to not save this new version over my original work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Be able to choose a brush for erasing

It would be really helpful if we could choose a brush for erasing. Example. I like using the spatter brush on grayscale landscapes. It would be so nice to use the spatter brush in the erasing feature. I realize not all brushes would work well but the spatter, halftone, watercolor, airbrush and a few others would be awesome. I have to choose white to get the effect now nut wow it be great to be able to erase with the brush you currently are using.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Clickable web links and/or copy text within Gallery comments

I create music as well as my digital art hobby. I often use my musical compositions as inspiration for my artworks. I have often included weblink to my SoundCloud account so interested Pigment Community members can listen to my music as well.
    It would be great if Pigment supported clickable links within Gallery post comments, or at best the ability to copy a text selection within a Gallery comment.
    Many people are deterred when they have to type a link into their browser.
    If clickable web links were supported it would also provide a great way for the Community to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Supported hashtags for artwork and galleries

I can think of a bunch: #daily, #challenge, #grayscale, #portrait, #landscape, #animals, #mandalas, #flowers, #space, #MCM…Monochrome Monday was recently featured by the moderators. It would be very helpful to users who want to participate in ‘homegrown’ events like this to have a hashtag feature. It fosters a greater sense of community, much like Spiderlady’s Group Activities account did. It would also help ‘struggling’ artists get their work out and seen by the community, functioning as a wider version of the ‘inspiration’ feature. See also Cindy D’s request to be able to sort your own gallery. This idea can easily dovetail…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Religious drawings

Religious drawings. All faiths. Large open drawings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clear page

I wish there was an option to clear a page that you've started but then realized that you really do not like the way the image is turning out. Right now I can back out of the image them re-enter the image selecting start over. But that saves the image you don't like and ends up filling the 'my works' tab. I have 200+ images that I started and decided the colors I thought would look good together of that image really don't work well together in that image. I also tap the back arrow to remove the last areas…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Realistic line drawings of flower arrangements and still lifes

Realistic line drawings of flower arrangements and/or still lifes that fill the whole page. No animals or people or bugs. Especially silly o

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A Premium-Pro level of subscription with added features

Where to begin? There are a lot of things I’d love to have in this app. And I would pay an extra 2-3 dollars monthly for them. For instance, increased pixel size of the coloring area. I don’t know what the default is now, but say if it was 5000 x 5000, increase it to 10,000 x 10,000 so we can add more details. You could add extra brushes from all the other ideas shared here, you could add a larger color palette, unlimited undos, folder options, a longer color tone bar, etc. People here will likely dislike me asking…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More Raen coloring pages

Hey guys. Can we please please get more of Raen’s work, I simply adore her grayscale pics. They are so much fun to colour in and would love more.
    Thank you x

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want to have more paper textures to choose from when I open a blank sheet of paper for freehand drawing. something like linen structure,

I want to have more paper textures to choose from when I open a blank sheet of paper for freehand drawing. something like linen structure, handmade paper, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base