Skip to content

Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!

560 results found

  1. Along with the slide bar for the color shades, also have numbers so you can regulate the lightening and the darkening by an exact measuremen

    Along with the slide bar to make a color lighter or darker, add a number scale so you can exactly determine what shade of the color you are using with an arrow button to use the scale on the right and left.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can you add the “pillow” feature that is on the bucket fill to the brush?

    Can you add the “pillow” feature that is on the bucket fill to the brush?

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Text

    You get to text that person like on TikTok and only text them

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let us SEE the hex codes over the colors in palettes

    Sometimes I use the slightest shade difference and it's difficult to figure out which is which just by looking. I'd like the ability to be able to see the hex codes maybe right above the colors. It would make it easier to add those colors to custom palettes.

    I know that's a tiny area but there's got to be a way.

    Please consider.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Community picks

    This is a nice idea, but it is not fair, and it makes some people feel left out. I thought the point of this page was inclusivity. You have times when one artist has multiple pictures in the weekly community picks, or the same artist is picked week after week. Most are well-earned/deserved, but you say we shouldn’t compete, then you post something like this. I’m a competitive person, and I joined this community because I liked the product and the community's overall vibe. However, when I have NEVER had a piece make the community picks section, I have to…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Being able to layer

    would love to be able to layer my coloring instead of have to color and then erase because the different textures are over lapping the one i want in a certain area, it’s so aggravating that when i try to fill something it ruins a part of the picture i’m coloring that i’ve done shaded, i would love to lock it and not have to worry about it my work i spend time on!

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to color lines.

    With some images there are lines that are extra to the design. I want to keep the black outline. But coloring the outline with free hand would be helpful. Example, one flower image has an extra stamp without a flower and I would like to cover it up, but unable to based on the colors blending.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Search bar for pigment and our own color palette. ( to bybass long scrolling)

    Add a search bar for all color palettes. Bypass scrolling.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Android

    Bring back to Android. I have a iPad and galaxy tablet and would rather be able to buy yearly and be able to use on both. I have been using Pigment for years like this until the last few years.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A palette with real jewel/gem/semiprecious stone colours

    I love vibrant jewel tones. The washed out jewel haze palette that is currently available is rather disappointing and uninspiring. Perhaps you could create a "crown jewels" palette, which would include gold, pearl white, jet black, ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst, yellow topaz, & aquamarine... or other gems/semiprecious stone colours. Thank-you.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Being able to color the same time as everyone else

    I noticed that new coloring pages for me come out at 12 AM. Sometimes when I go to go click on them it won’t let me open it until the next day until 2:00-5:00 PM I just want to be able to color the same time as everybody else, even though I’m in a different time zone.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to request full support for vector graphics – both importing and exporting.

    1. Vector Graphic Import

    Pigment should support importing vector formats natively, without converting them into raster images:
    • SVG
    • PDF (when vector-based)
    • EPS
    • AI (if technically feasible)

    Benefits:
    • crisp lines at any zoom level
    • perfect fill areas without pixel artifacts
    • ideal for custom coloring pages
    • professional-quality results

    1. Vector Graphic Export

    Finished artworks should also be exportable as vector files:
    • SVG
    • PDF
    • EPS

    Why this matters:
    • high-quality prints with no resolution loss
    • further editing possible in tools like Illustrator or Affinity Designer
    • perfect for creating coloring books, prints, or…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. “Remember” most recent palette and brush/size/opacity on each piece

    Two related things:

    When coloring in a single piece, the palette selector keeps defaulting back to the top one rather than staying on the most recent one used. Since I’m “of a certain age”, I can’t always remember which was the last one I used, so it’s a pain.

    Also, when opening and closing different pieces, the brush/size/opacity seems to stay one the last one used in general, not the last one used on a specific piece. It’s almost impossible to get back to the same size and opacity you left off using.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More textures for different hair types

    For straight, curly and kinky coiled hair!

    19 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Put pallet colors in alpa Order

    It’s very hard to find the pallets when the are not on alphabetical order
    …often people name their pallet used and you have search through everyone to find THE ONE pallet

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More Palet Features: Name colours and bigger pallets, pin to screen!

    I just discovered Pigment recently and have fallen inlove with this app. I have been enjoying colouring on my ipad as a new hobby and love how easy it is to upload my own pages to colour in Pigment. Since using this app for a few days, there are a few features that I really wish it had that would make it more enjoyable:

    1. Ability to pin pallet selection on the screen: I like to be able to see all the colours and pallets I have available while I’m colouring. I like the feature at the bottom that shows the…

    24 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New textures - cork, rope fibers, and denim.

    New texture brushes and fill-ins of cork, rope fibers, checkered, and denim

    34 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow adding attribution prior to publishing for uploaded content. Or a note option to remind who to credit when returning to complete.

    If I need to take a break sometimes I forget which coloring pages were purchased from where. Or I feel I need a break and being another page. I want to ensure I credit where my images come from appropriately to publish instead of sitting in my work folder. :)

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories