Skip to content

Zinnia

Thank you for being a member of Zinnia's creative journaling community!

Please submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Zinnia (with 1 idea or comment per submission). Feel free to submit as many comments, feature requests, content suggestions, etc. as you'd like! You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas.

We will be carefully reviewing every submission that finds its way here, so your feedback is truly valued and appreciated. We want to make Zinnia the best creative journaling app in the App Store!

783 results found

  1. 7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Individual schedule boxes/ a schedule creation widget

    I would love daily schedule boxes that were individual text boxes instead of part of a daily layout. But what would be even better/ AMAZING is if there were some kind of schedule widget that made it really easy to add appointments like similar to google calendar where I can add an appointment and then I see a pretty little colorful blob that covers that period of time. But even just more individual schedule boxes and ones where you could edit the numbers they came with would be awesome!

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Wide ruled paper

    I would like options for wide ruled paper. Like assorted notebook papers.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text box background

    I would like to be able to set a background to a text box (or a shape) so that I can block out something that’s behind the text.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Native american history

    Hello I noticed you have blm and pride items, I am Native American are you gonna get any Native American items to celebrate Native American history.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Justify

    It would be great if the text could have a JUSTIFY option. This would space paragraphs to be even on each side and space words to fit within a block of text.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bullet templates

    I really like the new bullet list option so I can check off to do lists but I wish the templates that have bullets to check off were that one-click checkmark style

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Wiccan Theme

    As a baby witch, I would really like to document my activity both as a journal and a Book of Shadows on Zinnia. I use the app as a bullet journal as well as a songwriting journal. I’d love to incorporate my Wiccan experiences into it as well. Not just Halloween or astrological themes, but actual witchy packs. Like a tarot card spread (which I’ve requested before) or a spread which allows the modern witch to document their experience with a certain spell.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More options on checklist like an X or arrow

    With the checklist right now you can check off items but also if you press the circle it would be cool to be able to mark it with an X or an arrow for not completed or not completed yet.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be able to group and ungroup one’s own collection that they bring in

    It would be awesome if one could bring in a bunch of images at once (i.e. a group of small grid templates) and then be able to ungroup them and rearrange them with Zinnia items as well.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Language Planner

    I would absolutely love to have a Language Planner. I am currently learning English and Japanese. Therefore, I think it would be so great if Zinnia have templates for all skills like Vocabs template Grammar or etc.Some study routine and note pages for writing down while we listening to podcasts or watching movies

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Import icon packs as stickers!

    Hi! There are many free and licensed icon packs (100s of themed 100x100 ico files) that I use both personally and professionally. Will Zinnia allow me to bring them wholesale into the app? (I can usually get them in svg and png, but ico is the default.)

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Templates for doctors and save whole journal as pdf

    Hello.
    I love the app, tks for working on it and accepting suggestions.
    I’m a doctor and I’d love to have patient chart templates as you do have for students and teachers.
    I’ve been using the app a lot to study and I think it would be great if I could save my entire notes journal as a pdf. Being able to crop pictures in app and having a sliding feature for hand writing would be also useful in my opinion.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to have some Washi tape with gold metallic accents

    Some washi with gold accent...i.e. the gorgeous stickers with greenery and the gold metallic was beautiful...whoever designed that is awesome. So, yeah, gold accents on washi tape. Currently, as of 12/26/20, there is no washi with metallic. Thanks!

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Apple Pencil tilt feature

    Would be awesome if the tilt feature, especially in the pencil tool to work. I plan to use this app for quick sketches within the app. I cant even sketch something quick on Procreate and then choose a layer and drag to this app. So, it would be awesome i the tilt feature is there. :)
    Thanks in advance developers!

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Birthday Book Planner

    With pages of newborn to 18yrs old with layouts for pictures a a quick message for the birthday boy/girl

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to minimize recent pages section

    I love the new recent pages section, but I use zinnia as a personal journal in the evenings and a work planner in the day. I would love to be able to hide this section or at least re arrange it so my personal journal pages aren’t the first thing to pop up when I open the app in a work setting

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Home Screen pinned pages

    Similar to the recent pages section on the Home Screen, but you can choose the specific pages that you want to pin for easy access. This way your weekly/daily/monthly spreads as well as frequently used trackers or journal pages can be accessed with one click. :)

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Zoom in on a page in the "Pages" view of a journal

    When I have a journal open and I’m looking at the view of all the pages, sometimes the small images of the pages all look alike - e.g. if there are a number of pages of handwriting on the same colored background. Or pages (PDFs) of sheet music that all look like lines & dots. It would be really helpful to be able to pinch & zoom to get a quick view of a page to see if it’s the one I’m looking for rather than having to open each page until I find the one I want. I know…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Zinnia

Categories