Zinnia
782 results found
-
Adding filters and effects to your page
I had an idea about different textures for pages. Recolor has a cool filter that you can put on after a page is colored. It changes the whole page to be that style. They do a good job of making this easy, and compatible with a phone
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Preview of the content
Preview in big before you pate a content in your journal
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Full screen projection on TV
This app would be awesome if I could use a full screen mode when I duplicate my screen on the tv.
6 votes -
Save recently searched terms
Save terms that were recently searched for
6 votes -
Export spreads with filters / stock backgrounds
Since sharing work on social media is such a large part of the planning & journaling community, I think that an option to export your spreads in different ways could be imperative in getting users to share their Zinnia-based work.
Ideally, the "planfluencers" (as we are unfortunately called), like to set up their spreads, photograph them in aesthetically pleasing ways, and then share them online. Most of the popular accounts create extravagant flat-lays to surround their work.
My idea is that we create an export "filter" option, where you can place your spread in stock imagery to make it appear…
6 votes -
Animated notebook overview like in Paper Pro.
I miss physically turning pages :) And i like the way it works in Paper Pro. The feature might not be the most useful, but it adds a great deal to overall aesthetics and feel.
5 votes -
Bigger color pallets
I think have bigger color pallets would be absolutely amazing
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Tighter search results
I just searched for ‘Postcards’ (because I wanted to check out the collection of postcards – y’know, the ones you tend to send home from a vacation).
What I got were some postcards – covered in piles and piles of journal cards and Post-Its & Co. (ie. neither the post, nor cards that I was looking for, even using the correct spelling (one word)).
Would it be possible to tighten up the search, specifically the search results, so the majority consists of what the user is looking for?
5 votes -
Fonts
Since the older request was never addressed, I am posting a new request. When searching for fonts I would like to see an easier way, perhaps by alphabetical where the letter of the alphabet shows up on a sidebar. The search bar doesn’t really help much unless you already know the name of the font you like. Also, would like to be able to favorite fonts somewhere!
5 votes -
Multiple photo frames
The frames are really great but I would like to see more frames for multiple photos and collages. Please consider this for your next upgrade.
5 votes -
Resize standard grid/line/dot spacing to a size that can easily be applied to typed fonts
Currently the spacing of lines, dots, and grids is slightly out of sync with any whole numbered text line spacing option (basically it’s slightly larger than 42). I’d love an option where if I start typing and the line spacing is something like 48, in most cases my typing would end up in line with my grids or lines, etc.
5 votes -
Unlock multiple items at once
Be able to UNLOCK multiple items using the lasso, just like you can to lock multiple items at once.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Flip through
I loved the flip through feature on the Paper app. Please bring this to Zinnia!
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Rhinestones and studs
, Would have been cool if i could add rhinestones and Studs to add a metalic finish to something. Disco ball squares too. So i can bling my own things.
5 votes -
Page zoom/pan without having to deselect object
When an item is selected, it would be helpful to zoom/pan using gestures outside the selection area without having to deselect. When I select an item to change color I often find that the color I want to match is out of view. Would be nice if a selected object could only be scaled when finger gestures are within the selection area so I could zoom the whole page out without having to first deselect the object.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?