Zinnia
782 results found
-
For your “my stuff” to be backed up to the cloud
Very frustrating this isn’t backed up to the cloud & that if your “my stuff” is reset for any reason you’ve lost everything you’ve saved & have to start all over again.
Backing up “my stuff” to the cloud would prevent this & be easily recoverable.
4 votes -
Save Themes of Paper/Stickers/etc as Packs by Artist
I love so many of the sticker and paper packs and their associated themes. Being able to save them all together in their respective folders (paper/sticker/tape/cards/frames/boxes) would mean not having to scroll thru my stuff to find the things I appreciate by that artist.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Find matching items
Would love to be able to long press on an item added to your journal and have a "see pack" option so you can easily add matching things
4 votes -
It would be great if 2 different person could interact and edit the same page
It would be great if 2 different person could interact and edit the same page
4 votes -
Border one photos
Would like to be able to add a border to photos - a bold line, etc.
4 votes -
Studio quick jump button
Access to the studio from journal that then jumps you back to the page you’re already working on. Also selecting multiple stickers at a time to add to page you’re working on to reduce back and forth.
4 votes -
Permanent option for the platform
Instead of paying for this every year make it permanent for those who want it at the price there is. You can do a subscription for those who are not sure if they want to keep it.
4 votes -
endless scroll of one page instead of needing to make multiple pages
instead of having to make new pages I would like an endless scroll option. if i want to start a new page I can but choosing to make each page as long as you need.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Change app icon appearance
Please, allow subscribed users different app icon appearances to choose from.
4 votes -
Custom palettes color drop tool
I love the new feature for custom palettes, but it’s very difficult to select the right colors when setting up a new palette without a lot of preliminary work - like looking up the hex codes beforehand. It would be great if the color dropper tool were available so you could pick up an exact shade from content already on a page!
4 votes -
better organization tools in my stuff
The ability to add multiple saved items to a tab at once, the ability to reorganize tab order and easier viewing and scrolling of tabs. The tab function was a good start but it’s not great in its current state in terms of ease of use and usefulness.
4 votes -
Make the app available for echo show
This app should be available for Echo Show as well as Microsoft🙏🏻
4 votes -
Retirement Journal
With a listing of retirement ideas and a table of contents
4 votes -
Materia Medica
I’d like a journal to keep track of important information about of all my herbs. I want botanicals, energetics, herbal actions, parts used, medical uses of the plant, references, preparation and dosage and other information. Of course, I’d like a space for a picture of the plant
4 votes -
Bring back monthly calendar spreads
Up until March of 2024 there were monthly calendar spreads released with new monthly content. I don’t know why that has disappeared over the past three months, but I’ve always looked forward to that and have been disappointed the last few months. Creating my own isn’t nearly as fun or pretty!
4 votes -
Western themed stickers & journal cards
There’s a collection for seemingly every aesthetic except a Wild West theme! All I wanted was a cowboy hat but I couldn’t find a single one. I would love some cactuses, bananas, cowboy hats & boots. Flapper girls, bootleg whiskey, horse saddles & spurs, longhorn skulls & tumbleweeds. I could go on & on. Please!!
4 votes -
COPY/PASTE LETTERING doesn’t line up
I want to add shadows to my text to make it pop, per a Zinnia sponsored video, but the copied lettering doesn’t line up well with original. See attachment. In the middle of the squib I lose the shadow effect entirely.
Thank you.
4 votes -
More cover selection
Hi, could you add more options to pick the cover? I do not like to customize the cover for my journal, but would love to see more options or selections added to the existing covers. Thank you.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?