Zinnia

Thank you for being a member of Zinnia's creative journaling community!

Please submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Zinnia (with 1 idea or comment per submission). Feel free to submit as many comments, feature requests, content suggestions, etc. as you'd like! You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas.

We will be carefully reviewing every submission that finds its way here, so your feedback is truly valued and appreciated. We want to make Zinnia the best creative journaling app in the App Store!

1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mirror Flip Stickers

I so desperately wish I could mirror flip a sticker so that you can use to matching flowers with a bent together. This is shocking that we cannot do this. Thank you for solving this for the many who are requesting this feature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The option to import fonts

I would love to have the option to import different fonts from different sites . Because recently I added my own handwriting font to my iPad but I significantly want it to have this feature since sometimes I want to type my spreads instead of manually writing it down . Overall I am very pleased with the app and it’s working very well . However , if this feature is out I would use this app a lot more .... please consider this important . Thanks .

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to be able set fonts by point size not pixel size.

I assume the font size is now pixel size. Not very intuitive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make the area around the spread a pasteboard.

It would nice to be able to use the area around the spreads useable as an artboard/pasteboard/desk. Being able to have a few stickers or other assets available to simply drag onto my spreads would make my collages much easier to build and manage, and would save trips back and forth into the Studio.

Additionally, if I am not sure if I am using a particular item, I could simply move it to the pasteboard for quick retrieval rather than having to delete it and then find it in the Studio again if I decide I want to use it…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Customize organization of Studio content

Posted for Eva (Slack)

I was thinking about this today, and I think it would be functional to have a shortcut for this category on the top bar (currently, there we can find shortcuts for text, draw, stickers and images)
    This shortcut would open a category from the Studio where we can find personalized sub-categories with stickers and graphics
    There should be an option to add more sub-categories and rename them
    And when we select a sticker from the page, I would like an option in the bottom bar to add a sticker to favorites and choose a category where…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit header text in forms

For example, in a study guide form I selected, I’d like to be able to edit the text (Study Time / Hours). above the box, to something more specific to my project, instead of retyping it in a different font.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Choose a journal to automatically open

A setting that allows user to have a specific journal open automatically when the app is opened

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Medical templates

To have either a monthly or a master list for medical appointments. I have chronic illnesses and have MULTITUDES of doctor appointments each month and would love to keep track of them outside of the monthly calendar. I hate crowding the monthly calendar ?

Different medical templates to choose from. Particularly ones to help:

-Keep track of medications (schedule; when to refill)
    -future and past doctors appointments
    -past medical tests, vaccines, and procedures
    -hospitalization and surgical dates
    -In Case of Emergency contacts and information
    -symptom trackers/ailment diaries (migraine diary, etc.)
    -appointment notes

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make an iPad Widget

Hello, ? Brilliant app, thank you. I'd like to enjoy on iPad widget on the day. Thank you the VoiceOver accessibility.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support for Keynote digital journals

I love to buy various digital journals and mesh them together to make the journal I love. I typically use them in goodnotes, because of the clickable feature. I would love to see Zinnia with something similar, because I love everything about Zinnia. Is there a possibility in the future to be able to import digital journals that are made in keynote, and function with clickable links, in Zinnia?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Round brush

I’d love a round brush added to the available pens with the ability to set opacity and color. This would make it easier to create circular dots we could use as circular bullet points in productivity tracking journals. It just looks cute and feels satisfying. GoodNotes does this with the highlighter brush. I wouldn’t mind having it as an additional brush with opacity settings.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Further Color Customization for Stickers/Ect.

I’m so happy with the customization already available. However, a few weeks ago I was able to utalize what seemed to be a glitch. Items that were not color customizable became customizable if I did the following:

Opened the item window.
    Clicked on an item already on my page that was color customizable.
    Used the color picker and kept it open while clicking on the supposedly “uncustomizable item ”

The color I picked would then change the item (or aspects of the item) I had chosen.

I wouldn’t bother asking for more (as I’m so pleased with whats available already).…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve watercolor brush so it looks more natural

The watercolor brush feels unnatural - can it have more of a wet appearance somehow?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Page measurements

Along the border of the page (not to print) but to help to scale writing and images, would help massively for printing

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Themed packs.

Stickers for all sorts of every day thing; coffee cup, TV, book, car, dumbells, grocery bag, wine glass, dog, cat etc. But themed in a set style, optimist could be all positivity and smiley with maybe sunshine and rainbows. Have matching paper styles, washi and layouts.
    And then the same items but in different styles. Bold colours, pastels, cartoon, fine line.
    I would like to be able to put icons or stickers in my calendar for activity, mood, habits and food. Instead of having to look through all of the sticker packs for things that would look mismatched, having more…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wedding Planner Template

I absolutely love journaling and planning with drawings/stickers! I am recently engaged and was a little sad that there aren’t any time of wedding planning templates or checklists. I am toying with the idea of just ordering a physical planner but wanted to see if we could get something like this added first!

I love digital journaling and the ease to do it anywhere! It’s a chore to always pack up my supplies when old school journaling.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Monthly planners that start with Monday

I rellay love the monthly planners, however there are very few options with months starting on a Monday. I would really love more options for monthly planners where the first day is a Monday and not a Sunday.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Zinnia

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base