Skip to content

Zinnia

Thank you for being a member of Zinnia's creative journaling community!

Please submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Zinnia (with 1 idea or comment per submission). Feel free to submit as many comments, feature requests, content suggestions, etc. as you'd like! You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas.

We will be carefully reviewing every submission that finds its way here, so your feedback is truly valued and appreciated. We want to make Zinnia the best creative journaling app in the App Store!

5 results found

1. Custom page sizes: like 3x5, 4x6, 12x12, A4 and A5

That we can choose A4 and A5 size of paper so we can print them, not only US sizes.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clear All

TIt’s been mentioned several times during my Zinnia livestreams that a “clear all” on a single journal page would be an amazing feature. Especially since we are importing completed pages as images to cut down on file sizes.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Folders / shelves - to organize by month, topic, or archive old journals

Organize journals by month, topic, or have an "archive" folder to put old journals.

Could also put folders inside a journal, so for example, what this user requested:

In a 12 months planner, I want to be able to close Out months when I’m finished with them, but easily reopen for reference later as needed. Or if my journal has several topics, be able to open and close those topics and work within one space at a time. Page organizing.

518 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offline access to app

Would be amazing to have offline access to the app to edit, add, etc. similar to OneNotes structure.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Search text & handwriting

Search lookup text and handwritten words. I would like to see handwriting recognition. I constantly need to search for things I have documented in the past.

It would be amazing to have text searchablity. That way I could find things quickly by date, or keyword.

183 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is currently under review. If you have any more ideas for what you’d like to see here, or in general more feedback around searching text in your journals, please add a comment on this feature request – we’re actively reading all comments! Thanks! – Rebecca

• Don't see your idea?

Zinnia

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base