Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You should be able to write a comment and -mention several users at a time. If you are having issues here it may very well be a bug. Please email us at infopigmentapp.co so I can get you in touch with one of our developers. Thanks!

2. Women of Asia having features of women of Asia,as in India China and more.

I’ve noticed that many features of women of Asia often look more Caucasian than Asian and it’s gotten tiring never mind irritating. I suppose if you title something as “English women visiting the Orient “ it might be alright but to have women all garbed in the traditional robes of the Orient is a bit disconcerting never mind annoying and I’m 65 imagine what your far more socially aware audience thinks! So please, more women and men with features that go with the region they are portraying would be wonderful and far more enjoyable to work on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your request! We recently just added a book called “Far East Beauty,” that contains all Asian-inspired images, of Asian women and scenes. We also have books “Our Global Family,” “Grayscale: Portraits,” and “Women of the World,” with portraits of people from all different cultures, including Chinese, Japanese and Taiwanese women. We do agree with you that representation is incredibly important, so we’ll absolutely be mindful of your feedback and include more diverse images going forward. Thanks for your feedback and concern for proper representation :)

3. click on area and colors you used are listed

The recent colors updates so by the time i am done with my picture, some have disappeared. I want to be able to click on parts of then picture and have it list the color that I used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in Pigment currently, with the eyedropper tool! With your finger, long-hold on the color you want to reuse, and the eyedropper tool will pop up. It will identify the color used in that area, which you can then reuse in other areas of your artwork. Hope this helps!

4. Tangent

Bring it back to France or gave me a link to use it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please fix Glitches and Bullying!

So I had a girl say that she hates my art, and I don’t like it. I tried to ignore her but i can’t get it OUT OF MY HEAD! Like it’s just so annoying! Please fix that and fix the glitching. So I tried to change my pfp, and I click on it, it brings me out of the app. I’ve tried several times and it happens AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and so on. Please fix this and bye! Thx 😊

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m so sorry to hear about this! This forum is monitored for feature requests only, so can you please email us at info@pigmentapp.co so our support staff can look into the glitching for you? Also we’ll put you in touch with the Gallery Moderator who can help with the bullying issue you are experiencing. Thanks!

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry you’re not liking the new books. If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see in the app, this forum is the perfect place to voice your requests! Please submit 1 request for each book idea you’d like to see. Thanks!

7. Uploading coloring pages

I'd love to be able to upload pictures to color and/or having a tool that turns your pics into coloring pages! How fun would that be?! 😁

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can currently upload your own coloring pages from your photo reel :) You must be a subscriber to do imports however – are you a Premium Access subscriber? If you are, and having difficulties with uploading work, please email us at info@pigmentapp.co so we can help you out. Thanks!

8. Importing sketches from your photos

You can choose a screech from your sketchbook or from your photos photos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More anime people!!

I love anime people. I draw anime, I paint anime, I love anime, I teach how to draw anime and I make toys anime. I love the style, eyes, look, outfit, accessories, toys and hair. I would love to have more of that and more of them free. Love the colouring books!
    Thanks for the support,
    XXUnicornaXx.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This was a great idea – thanks so much for submitting, and to everyone who voted! We loved this idea so much that we recently released the “Zodiac V” coloring book. Each zodiac sign is represented by a different portrait. Hope you enjoy!

11. Better Christmas coloring pages

I enjoy creative haven coloring books but discovered this app is great.
    I like dot Barlow coloring books and Saturday evening post. Also like more pages with real people example beauty and the beast with Emma Watson pages you have. Also Thomas Kinkade

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this request, and to everyone who voted. We recently added a new Christmas coloring book, called “Happy Holidays IV.” It contains what we believe are really interesting and varied Christmas coloring pages. We hope you enjoy!

12. More animal pages

Animals, cool, cute, not lots of detail

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Space artwork

Astronauts and planets

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Small children, teddy bears, anything child like

I love your app! I belong to a national organization called memory box. We are painters who volunteer time, money and skills painting memory boxes for hospitals to give parents whose baby dies at birth. They are given our donated decorated boxes to take home their certificates and memories of their babies. I have been using you app to decorate my boxes. The Birds, gardens, butterflies, flowers, trees, hearts and mother animals are all wonderful. Thank you. Your app has opened a whole new expression of love for me!

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this request and to everyone who voted. We agreed that this was a really cute coloring book idea, so we recently added the book “A Best Friend.” It includes images of teddy bears and children. Hope you enjoy!

• Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base