Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. More grayscale: fish, butterflies, beach, fantasy, flowers

Please add more grey scale stuff, more fairy tale portraits, flowers and butterflies, love coloring GS.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We totally agree! We have been trying to add more and more grayscale books to Pigment all the time. We recently added a new book “Beautiful Flowers and Faces” which feature grayscale portraits and florals, and a week prior we released “Grayscale Deep Sea” with underwater animals. There’s also a new grayscale book coming out this Wednesday (but I won’t spoil the surprise and say about what!). We have many more grayscale books on the schedule and can’t wait to see your beautiful creations. Happy coloring!

2. A way to search the library of Pigment’s coloring pages

Sometimes I’m looking for a certain subject I want to color, and I have to scroll through all the books and look for it.

If each page had a few keywords attached that you could search for, that would be super helpful!

Especially for the books of dailies, which are random and not organized.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With our new detailed search, you can now search for individual pages and keywords! We’ve spent a huge amount of time going through all content in the app and giving the pages appropriate tags and keywords, so they should come up when you use search. Hope you enjoy!

3. Tangent

Bring it back to France or gave me a link to use it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More diverse portraits: African American, Middle Eastern, Indian, Native American

Please add African American, Middle Eastern, Indian, and Native American people to your portraits please.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the wonderful suggestion, and to everyone who voted. We couldn’t agree more. Last week we added a new book called “Beautiful Flowers and Faces” which features portraits of African American and Asian women. We also released a book several weeks ago called “United We Stand,” in response to BLM protests and the fight to end systemic racism. This book contains several portraits of African American women. And prior to those books, we released “Our Global Family,” which is all about diversity from around the world, with Middle Eastern, Indian, and African portraits. Other books with diverse portraits are “Grayscale Portraits” and “Grayscale Painted Portraits.” We strive to be diverse and inclusive in the coloring pages we add to Pigment, and we will continue to be very mindful of this when curating our content. We truly love our beautiful, multi-cultural Pigment community :)

5. click on area and colors you used are listed

The recent colors updates so by the time i am done with my picture, some have disappeared. I want to be able to click on parts of then picture and have it list the color that I used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in Pigment currently, with the eyedropper tool! With your finger, long-hold on the color you want to reuse, and the eyedropper tool will pop up. It will identify the color used in that area, which you can then reuse in other areas of your artwork. Hope this helps!

6. Please fix Glitches and Bullying!

So I had a girl say that she hates my art, and I don’t like it. I tried to ignore her but i can’t get it OUT OF MY HEAD! Like it’s just so annoying! Please fix that and fix the glitching. So I tried to change my pfp, and I click on it, it brings me out of the app. I’ve tried several times and it happens AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and so on. Please fix this and bye! Thx 😊

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m so sorry to hear about this! This forum is monitored for feature requests only, so can you please email us at info@pigmentapp.co so our support staff can look into the glitching for you? Also we’ll put you in touch with the Gallery Moderator who can help with the bullying issue you are experiencing. Thanks!

7. Remove the Ganesh-themed artwork under People > Festivals

Can you please remove the Ganesh-themed artwork under “People > Festivals”? It is extremely offensive and appropriates one’s religion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, and for educating us on the significance of Ganesha. This was truly not posted with any malignant intent, but of course we are beyond sorry for ever offending anyone. We have removed the image from the book and commit to being more mindful of this in the future.

8. More content for men: race cars, jets, military, sci-fi, fantasy men

Please add themes interesting in a general rule to most men and many women.
    Such as sports like racing. Add sports cars, hyper cars etc. fighter jets, military stuff.
    A sci-fi catagory with lots of pictures to work on.
    Someone mentioned more fantasy men, or men in general.
    I like that but fantasy women, sci-fi themed women etc.

Also, is it possible to add coloring books like Grimm Fairy Tales Adult Coloring Book for example. I could put together an entire list of Adult Coloring books that I haven’t gotten yet but would love to have. Obviously the x rated…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this great suggestion! We totally agree that we needed to add more content that appealed to our male users. We really took this request to heart and curated a book called “Sea, Land and Sky,” that was released 2 weeks ago. The book has cars, fighter jets, boats, and motorcycles. Hope you enjoy!

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry you’re not liking the new books. If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see in the app, this forum is the perfect place to voice your requests! Please submit 1 request for each book idea you’d like to see. Thanks!

10. Uploading coloring pages

I'd love to be able to upload pictures to color and/or having a tool that turns your pics into coloring pages! How fun would that be?! 😁

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can currently upload your own coloring pages from your photo reel :) You must be a subscriber to do imports however – are you a Premium Access subscriber? If you are, and having difficulties with uploading work, please email us at info@pigmentapp.co so we can help you out. Thanks!

11. Importing sketches from your photos

You can choose a screech from your sketchbook or from your photos photos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please explain how to get and use a blank page,.

I am a paying customer with the pigment app. I really enjoy the techniques and brushing but would enjoy some of my own freelance scenes as I can’t seem to find a blank page allowing me to use my ideas. Clearly looking in the gallery, others seem to have access to the blank pages and weekly exercises to which I would love to be a part . Thank you, Sincerely, Dee Dee Bak.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dee Dee, as a subscriber of Pigment, you can absolutely color on a blank page! Go to My Work, and you will see an icon under your username that looks like a blank sheet of paper. Tap that, and you’ll be able to open up a blank page. Enjoy!

13. Option to prevent fingers from drawing (can color only with Apple Pencil)

Sometimes when coloring you accidentally draw on top of things by accident when attempting to zoom/scroll. Extremely frustrating when I spend time on a section and find discover marks made accidentally. This feature exists in other apps (ex. Noteability).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You are currently able to do this in the Settings menu :) Go to My Work, and then tap the gear icon in the upper left. Scroll down to where it says “Only color with Apple Pencil.” This disables finger drawing and only registers touch with the Apple Pencil. Hope this helps!

14. Male faces and figures

Would like to see more male faces (portraits) and male figures.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Offline coloring

Download a book to color offline like when camping and no cell or WiFi.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can in fact do this in Pigment! If you want to color books while you are away from WiFi, simply download the pages you want to color ahead of time, while you still have access to WiFi. Once the pages are downloaded, they are saved locally on your device so you can access them at any time – even when you are away from Internet and camping or on a plane. Hope this helps!

16. How can I contribute for others to paint

How can I contribute for others to paint

Submit my own colouring book

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Book of crystals

I would love a book of crystals to color. Like crystal clusters, in different shapes and styles

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New topics. Had the same highlighted topics for MONTHS...

New topics. Had the same highlighted topics for MONTHS...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mermaid pages

Adult looking Mermaids beautiful tails faces, fancy but not childlike.. There are so many beautiful advanced adult style Mermaids I would love to see more and other fantasy creatures.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great suggestion! We think mermaids are so fun to color as well, so we made sure to add a mermaid coloring page to our new “Enchanted” coloring book. We also have many mermaid coloring pages in the “Fantasy” category in the Library. You can find them in the following books: Fairies and Mermaids, Fairy Tale Time, Fantasy II, Fantasy III, Fantasy IV, Grayscale Aquatic Dreams, It’s Epic, and Mermaids. Hope you enjoy!

20. I cant paint get dark why

I cant paint get dark why

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment