Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. create a Challenge Gallery, where we can see (whether we are participants or not) the different challenges that exist and the participants a

Pigment users are constantly doing Painting Challenges on particular topics, be it Line Art, freehand or another option, which I find great because it motivates us to participate more and more. I like to participate in these challenges, but there are many of these, that because I do not follow the user who administers it, I do not find out that it exists, in addition to that when I participate in one, I do not find out who else participates and against what frame or painting I am "competing".
    So, this is why I propose to you if you can…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We love this idea! A few weeks ago we started a Monthly Challenge on the @Pigment page in the Gallery. We plan on doing these creative challenges every month. Check out the @Pigment page in the Gallery for information on where you can go to submit the challenges. Hope you enjoy!

2. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now offer the ability to add colors to a palette via Hex codes! This will allow for more precise palettes. Make sure you are updated to the latest version of Pigment to try out this new feature. Hope you enjoy :)

3. Add option to disable finger input

I keep accidentally coloring things I don’t want to while zooming and panning with my fingers or if my fingers accidentally brush the screen between strokes. Please add an option to limit coloring input to Apple Pencil only in order to correct this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Since the share button is in the gallery now, it would be great to share directly to photos

In gallery it would be great to share designs to color directly to photos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this currently! If there is an uncolored image you want to save to your Photos, find it in the Library and tap “color” to open it in the Editor. Once in the Editor, tap the yellow book icon at the top to go back to the Library. Open this same image again, and this time, tap the “share” icon on the bottom right (it looks like a square with an arrow). Here, you can save directly to your photos. This isn’t a Pigment-specific feature, but just the way Apple handles sharing. Hope this helps!

5. More men to color

More or even any men to color!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Totally agree! We will be releasing a new Pride book that features some men, and we do have more coming in future dailies. We also have new book in the works that will feature more men. Appreciate this feedback, and know that we’re trying to get more men in the app :)

6. My wife wants me to print out the pages.

She wants to use actual pencils, pens, and brushes, not a computer screen! Please tell me if is possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can print out any of your Zinnia pages currently. When you are on the page you want to print, tap the (…) icon on the top right of the screen, and select “Print” from the dropdown menu. Easy as that! There’s another way as well – when you are in journal looking at all of your pages, tap on the (…) icon on the bottom right of the page you want to print. In the menu that opens, tap “Print.” This will open up the AirPrint menu and allow you to print your journals. Hope this helps!

7. Competitions

Hi

It would be good if we could have some sort of weekly or monthly competitions or tournaments. And we could get some sort of prize.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. sci fi and fantasy options.

the app is severely lacking in science fiction and realistic fantasy options the best dragon option is in a tutorial and you can't even color that one

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How can I publish my art book in pigment

I have Indian art works that will greatly enrich your app. I would like to present my work in your app. Pls revert if interested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Art Deco & art nouveau

Please create more pages of Art Nouveau and Art Deco works.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do have several deco and art nouveau books in the app. We have a book called “Art Nouveau” and another called “Art Nouveau Birds.” If you search for “deco” or “nouveau” in Pigment, you will find many pages and books that should work for you. Hope this helps!

11. Cloud storage for finished items

Cloud only to save storage space on iPad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in Pigment currently :) In the app settings, you can set “iCloud syncing.” This stores your finished images in your personal iCloud account so they are not saved locally on your device. If you’re having any difficulties with this, please feel free to email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co. Hope this helps!

12. Problems with Blend tool & Pastel tool

Sorry if my description of this issue is confusing😀....When I select an area(s) to color & use either the Blend or Pastel tools the color of the non-selected area(s) is being “pulled’ into the selected area. And, if the non-selected area is “white,” as in no color has been applied, then “white” is pulled into the selected area(s). Not sure if it’s a universal Pigment app problem or a Pigment/iPadOS issue. I’m using the most current version of the Pigment app on an iPad Pro/iPadOS14.4/1st gen Apple Pencil but this issue has been going on for quite a while. Thank…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for writing us about this. Sounds like this may be a bug and we’d love to look into this more for you. This forum is monitored for feature requests only so we’d ask you to email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co – they review support emails every day and will get you help ASAP on this. Thanks!

13. An update that fixes my loading and lag time.

I have 12 GB of available space on my iPad and yet I frequently can’t load gallery, my work or activity. Also when I am in gallery and anyone likes or is liking my work the app lags so bad. This has always been an issue. We pay enough for this app that it should work better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having issues! We really want to look into this for you. Can you please email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co so our developers can check out the lag ASAP? This forum is only monitored for feature requests only, and our email support team is really responsive and reviews emails every single day. Thanks!

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Beautiful painting! You can import your painting into Pigment and then color on top of it. Because Pigment is a coloring app, all imports show as black and white only, but you have the option to change the contrast when importing. If you are looking to import your painting in full color, and then color on top of it, I’d suggest trying out one of our other apps: Zinnia Journal. Hope this helps!

15. Add more grayscale portraits for free

I noticed there are only very few grayscale portraits. Those are the most challenging and I love doing it. But more brushes would help with my work too

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We frequently add new grayscale books, many of which are portraits. As always, Pigment has 1 page from each book unlocked for free users. To gain access to all of the grayscale portraits, you would need a subscription. Thanks!

16. save to local disk

Allow users to choose to save all of their projects and/or projects they select to their local disk (e.g., directly on their device and not on the cloud) to enable faster loading. I have A LOT of projects and every time I open Pigment I have to wait for them to load and it’s rather time consuming. This would prevent projects from syncing progress across devices, but for some users this wouldn’t be a problem (e.g., I only use Pigment on one device anyway)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can absolutely do this in Pigment currently, and you are not required to save to iCloud! Please email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co so we can explain how to do this. This forum is monitored for feature requests only and I want to make sure you get the help you deserve. Thanks!

17. The ability to delete comments in my gallery

I have no way to delete a comment, in my own gallery, that I find distasteful and I would really find that annoying. I don’t necessarily want to block someone...but just remove a comment - again - only in my gallery, not to delete in other peoples galleries....

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Work site machines

Dump trucks
    Crane's
    Bugger's
    Bulldoze

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More mountain, wildlife, and nature books

More Mountain, wildlife, Nature type books.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have tons of wildlife and nature books in Pigment! In the search field in Pigment, type “nature,” “wildlife,” or “mountains” to see all of the different pages we have. We’ll continue adding more since we know how popular nature coloring is. Hope you enjoy!

20. Looking for info regarding a free subscription for COVID frontline workers?

I am a nurse for Johns Hopkins Homecare Group, and I see Patients, including COVID Patients, in their homes and care for them. It’s been very stressful and one of my coping mechanisms has been to color. I came across your app and it looks like fun! How can I access a free subscription?
    Thanks,
    Eileen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories