Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. My wife wants me to print out the pages.

She wants to use actual pencils, pens, and brushes, not a computer screen! Please tell me if is possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can print out any of your Zinnia pages currently. When you are on the page you want to print, tap the (…) icon on the top right of the screen, and select “Print” from the dropdown menu. Easy as that! There’s another way as well – when you are in journal looking at all of your pages, tap on the (…) icon on the bottom right of the page you want to print. In the menu that opens, tap “Print.” This will open up the AirPrint menu and allow you to print your journals. Hope this helps!

2. Cloud storage for finished items

Cloud only to save storage space on iPad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can do this in Pigment currently :) In the app settings, you can set “iCloud syncing.” This stores your finished images in your personal iCloud account so they are not saved locally on your device. If you’re having any difficulties with this, please feel free to email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co. Hope this helps!

3. Problems with Blend tool & Pastel tool

Sorry if my description of this issue is confusing😀....When I select an area(s) to color & use either the Blend or Pastel tools the color of the non-selected area(s) is being “pulled’ into the selected area. And, if the non-selected area is “white,” as in no color has been applied, then “white” is pulled into the selected area(s). Not sure if it’s a universal Pigment app problem or a Pigment/iPadOS issue. I’m using the most current version of the Pigment app on an iPad Pro/iPadOS14.4/1st gen Apple Pencil but this issue has been going on for quite a while. Thank…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for writing us about this. Sounds like this may be a bug and we’d love to look into this more for you. This forum is monitored for feature requests only so we’d ask you to email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co – they review support emails every day and will get you help ASAP on this. Thanks!

4. An update that fixes my loading and lag time.

I have 12 GB of available space on my iPad and yet I frequently can’t load gallery, my work or activity. Also when I am in gallery and anyone likes or is liking my work the app lags so bad. This has always been an issue. We pay enough for this app that it should work better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having issues! We really want to look into this for you. Can you please email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co so our developers can check out the lag ASAP? This forum is only monitored for feature requests only, and our email support team is really responsive and reviews emails every single day. Thanks!

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Beautiful painting! You can import your painting into Pigment and then color on top of it. Because Pigment is a coloring app, all imports show as black and white only, but you have the option to change the contrast when importing. If you are looking to import your painting in full color, and then color on top of it, I’d suggest trying out one of our other apps: Zinnia Journal. Hope this helps!

6. save to local disk

Allow users to choose to save all of their projects and/or projects they select to their local disk (e.g., directly on their device and not on the cloud) to enable faster loading. I have A LOT of projects and every time I open Pigment I have to wait for them to load and it’s rather time consuming. This would prevent projects from syncing progress across devices, but for some users this wouldn’t be a problem (e.g., I only use Pigment on one device anyway)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can absolutely do this in Pigment currently, and you are not required to save to iCloud! Please email our support team at info@pigmentapp.co so we can explain how to do this. This forum is monitored for feature requests only and I want to make sure you get the help you deserve. Thanks!

7. The ability to delete comments in my gallery

I have no way to delete a comment, in my own gallery, that I find distasteful and I would really find that annoying. I don’t necessarily want to block someone...but just remove a comment - again - only in my gallery, not to delete in other peoples galleries....

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Looking for info regarding a free subscription for COVID frontline workers?

I am a nurse for Johns Hopkins Homecare Group, and I see Patients, including COVID Patients, in their homes and care for them. It’s been very stressful and one of my coping mechanisms has been to color. I came across your app and it looks like fun! How can I access a free subscription?
    Thanks,
    Eileen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to import images I made on Pigment Android, is that possible?

I made some colorings on Pigment Android, but are now on ios, is it possible to import those images?
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. click on area and colors you used are listed

The recent colors updates so by the time i am done with my picture, some have disappeared. I want to be able to click on parts of then picture and have it list the color that I used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in Pigment currently, with the eyedropper tool! With your finger, long-hold on the color you want to reuse, and the eyedropper tool will pop up. It will identify the color used in that area, which you can then reuse in other areas of your artwork. Hope this helps!

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This was a great idea – thanks so much for submitting, and to everyone who voted! We loved this idea so much that we recently released the “Zodiac V” coloring book. Each zodiac sign is represented by a different portrait. Hope you enjoy!

14. 339 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks to you all for voting on this feature. This was the #1 most requested feature for Pigment, and we really want to give the people what they want :) So our latest update, released a few days ago, includes the ability to change outline colors!

You now have the ability to change the color of outlines for any of our line art pages in Pigment. This adds a whole new creative element to your coloring experience, and the options are endless! Access this new feature in the color menu, next to palettes and the color wheel.

We hope you enjoy this new feature!

15. Space artwork

Astronauts and planets

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Small children, teddy bears, anything child like

I love your app! I belong to a national organization called memory box. We are painters who volunteer time, money and skills painting memory boxes for hospitals to give parents whose baby dies at birth. They are given our donated decorated boxes to take home their certificates and memories of their babies. I have been using you app to decorate my boxes. The Birds, gardens, butterflies, flowers, trees, hearts and mother animals are all wonderful. Thank you. Your app has opened a whole new expression of love for me!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this request and to everyone who voted. We agreed that this was a really cute coloring book idea, so we recently added the book “A Best Friend.” It includes images of teddy bears and children. Hope you enjoy!

• Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base