Skip to content

Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!

4 results found

1. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for adding your suggestion. Unfortunately we have to license all of the artwork from Disney and our licensing deal with them has ended. That is why we had to remove the content from the app. We’re sorry to disappoint!!

2. More free pages and brushes/textures!

I really wish I could have more free coloring pages and textures. Also, can we stop the limit that you have to be thirteen to post and comment? I had almost 100 followers and y’all just booted me off! Please more free pages and textures!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Have you checked out our daily images? They are always free for all users, and each new book has at least 1 free page as well. Regarding 13 year olds in the Gallery, this is not our rule but it’s a law in the United States that children under 13 years of age cannot be on social media platforms. The Gallery is a social platform so we are just following the law. If you have additional questions or want to discuss it more, feel free to email us at info@pigmentapp.co – thanks!

3. The latest set,Trailblazers!

I get that most of the people on this latest set of coloring pages (Trailblazers) are amazing people whom set a president in what they believe in and forged a way for future generations, however there are a few who do not deserve to be celebrated let alone colored! I would ask as a paying customer to Pigment for over 2 years now, that we leave politics out of our relaxation time!!
    I’m not sure this kind of thing/stuff should be introduced and a bit offended!!
    Please in the future refrain from brining politics into my/our coloring time.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry you’re unhappy with this latest book celebrating African American trailblazers during Black History Month. This forum is monitored for feature requests only, so if you’d like to discuss your issues with this book in greater detail, you can email us at info@pigmentapp.co. We fully support the inclusion of this important book in our app but we’re happy to discuss it with you further! Thank you.

4. Color/Paint by number

Every color by number out there is "tap tap tap" and you can't use pencils/paint etc. Would love pigment to come up with this.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories