Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. Make circle and airbrush non-premium

Don’t take away existing features. Greedy business practice during a pandemic.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re so sorry about the confusion here. A little explanation on what happened: it seems that users who installed the app in 2017 were using grandfathered-in free brushes: airbrush, circle and paintbrush. We made the decision in mid-2017 to have those brushes be Premium, so all new users since mid-2017 already had those brushes locked. The old code that grandfathered users in was causing us some technical complications, so we took it out thinking there wouldn’t be any issues with the grandfathered users… and unfortunately that wasn’t the case. And on top of that, the timing was poor, and not intentional. We’d love to make this up to you – so please email us at info@pigmentapp.co and we’ll see what we can do to make things right. Thanks for your understanding.

2. Landscapes, scenery, gardens, and realistic outdoor pictures

I would like more adult pictures like scenery and outdoor type pictures. I like to shadow and use various pencils. I dont like cartoon art or childish coloring pictures at all. Much more adult coloring for my money that I am paying for.

104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the excellent request, and to everyone who voted! We heard you loud and clear and agree that more landscapes would be a nice addition to Pigment. We recently put out a book called “Grayscale: Landscapes” in response to this request. Hope you enjoy!

3. Blur Brush

Please create a brush for blurring colors. The blend brush is too much blend/blurring for small places and picks up colors in areas that are outside of the auto sections, often blending the wrong colors.

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have officially added the Blur Brush to the Pigment brush collection! Thanks so much for the great request! The brush was added to the app this morning in the latest release. To get the release, go into the App Store, search for Pigment, and click the gray “update” button. Enjoy, and thanks again for voting :)

4. A formal user forum sharing digital art tips

I am not comfortable asking people about a technique they've used on a person page. Couldn't we have a real separate forum to talk all things art? If you're worried about touchy subjects just make it art questions and ideas only. Honestly this would be a huge help to the community.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Apple pencil

Allow users to use an Apple Pencil for this app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customized graduate colors

Allow for more than one color so you can create a gradient.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Apple Pencil Disables Finger Drawing

When using my Apple Pencil/stylus, the back of my hand sometimes hits the screen and messes up my drawing. Having a mode that disables drawing with fingers when an Apple Pencil is connected (like on the default apple notes app) would be very useful.

167 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We thought this was such a great request, and our engineers worked on a new in-app setting to disable/enable finger drawing when using the Apple Pencil. This feature was added to the app in the latest release as of this morning!

To get the newest version, go into the App Store, search for Pigment, and click the gray “update” button. Enjoy, and thanks again for this idea :)

9. Duplication

I think it would be really nice if pigment gave us the ability to make a black and white copy of drawings we already colored so that we can try out and make different versions of the same drawing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in Pigment. There is a duplicate button on each image, so you can recolor it and also save the original colored version you made. You can recolor images a thousand times if you’d like :) Enjoy!

10. Way to regulate tutorial speed

As a new user, tutorials pass too quickly. Would it be possible to insert slider in each tutorial clip to slow action of tutorial? Not everyone is expert so it would help to follow all the actions demonstrators are completing.

Also, could you explain the difference between the free download and the $59.99 premium choice. What can be colored in one vs the other. I will look forward to your reply. My email is hebbeler5@me.com. Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve performance

Please improve stability of the app. It force closes when I open it and closes again when I try to begin a new project. It sometimes takes 3-4 attempts to be able to color a new image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Corona Virus Discount

For the states affected by the corona virus. For cheaper monthly premium access or longer free trail

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have an active promotion going during COVID-19 for free subscriptions to all those working on the frontlines – so medical workers, police, firemen, community volunteers, military, and others working in critical services. You can find the information on our website, or email us at info@pigmentapp.co for more information.

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Help" button.

The Help button will help the users reach the customer service much faster. Especially if they have an urgent problem.
    I’m suggesting the help button takes the user to fill a form based on the problem they’re facing, so the customer service can prioritize the replying system based on the urgency of the problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to do corsov writing

How do you add a image?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can import images in Pigment if you are a Premium Access subscriber. Once in Pigment, go to My Work, and tap the camera icon. Tap Load Photo, and select the image you want to import from your Photos. Size it how you’d like and tap Next. Choose either original, light, or bold outlines, and tap the green check icon on the top right. Now you’ve imported an image :) Happy coloring!

16. Add more browns and grays with colored-bases (pinkish brown, greenish gray, etc)

PLEASE add gray browns. The lack of choices in the Browns is very frustrating. Thank you!

I would love to see browns and grays with more choices in the bases. For instance, pinkish brown, greenish brown, etc. I am terrible with the color wheel and suspect many others have the same problem.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your new pictures are are disappointing and boring and not worth paying for

Your new stuff is boring and disappointing and not worth the price

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Winter themed daily’s

I would love to see more winter themed daily’s, snowmen, snowflake mandalas. Winter themed .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shadowing Around An Object

It would be awesome to put a shadow around objects within a picture in order to highlight areas and really make it pop. Also, being able to use the shadow on only one side of the object, or the entire thing.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Drag and paint using paint can and brush

Instead of tap n paint why can’t we choose to be a little quieter and drag and paint allowing us to color faster as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base