Pigment

Share your amazing ideas with the Pigment team! 

Submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Pigment for iOS. You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas. We review every request that finds its way here, so keep those creative ideas coming!
  1. Landscapes, scenery, gardens, and realistic outdoor pictures

I would like more adult pictures like scenery and outdoor type pictures. I like to shadow and use various pencils. I dont like cartoon art or childish coloring pictures at all. Much more adult coloring for my money that I am paying for.

104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the excellent request, and to everyone who voted! We heard you loud and clear and agree that more landscapes would be a nice addition to Pigment. We recently put out a book called “Grayscale: Landscapes” in response to this request. Hope you enjoy!

2. Blur Brush

Please create a brush for blurring colors. The blend brush is too much blend/blurring for small places and picks up colors in areas that are outside of the auto sections, often blending the wrong colors.

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have officially added the Blur Brush to the Pigment brush collection! Thanks so much for the great request! The brush was added to the app this morning in the latest release. To get the release, go into the App Store, search for Pigment, and click the gray “update” button. Enjoy, and thanks again for voting :)

3. Apple Pencil Disables Finger Drawing

When using my Apple Pencil/stylus, the back of my hand sometimes hits the screen and messes up my drawing. Having a mode that disables drawing with fingers when an Apple Pencil is connected (like on the default apple notes app) would be very useful.

167 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We thought this was such a great request, and our engineers worked on a new in-app setting to disable/enable finger drawing when using the Apple Pencil. This feature was added to the app in the latest release as of this morning!

To get the newest version, go into the App Store, search for Pigment, and click the gray “update” button. Enjoy, and thanks again for this idea :)

4. Add a true red to The color palette.

All of the reds look to pinky.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have many reds in our color palettes, but you also have the option to choose whatever hue of red you like with our color wheel. The following color palettes have a true red in them: Reds, Toy Box, Rainbow, Halloween, Winter Wonderland. Enjoy!

5. Pick a picture and see all of the colored versions of it at the same time

Gallery: Pick a picture and see ALL of the colored versions of it at the same time

200 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. See all colored versions of each coloring page

This was integrated into Pigment recently, however, you can only see other colored versions of any given page if, and only if, you haven't already started coloring it. What good is this to someone who is using previously colored versions of any particular page as inspiration? We need to be able to look at the colored page *while* we're coloring that page. And also, if we want to color the same page multiple different ways, we can't see the already colored pages once we have already colored that page the first time.

Thanks to the developers for making this available,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add more grayscale

Please add more grayscale pictures

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great suggestion, and so happy you all love grayscale images so much! We have recently added several more grayscale books, and will continue adding more every few weeks. Appreciate you all voting, and know we are taking your request to heart <3

8. How about if the app didn’t crash when you tried to load a picture! Very frustrating for an app that requires a subscription!

When I search books and select a page to color, the app crashes! Frustrating! You should expect more from an app that requires a subscription!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clarifying community guidelines

In response to Pigment’s post today on Facebook about the roles/expectations of community members:

Overall, I agree with this post and am glad to see it. Maybe Pigment could open a thread/section on your Uservoice forum where users could give feedback on how the gallery and the community experience to continue this kind of discussion between users and staff? Since there is not a place for that, I’m going to comment here.

The two points in this post that gave me pause was: (1) “discuss personal feelings and anger towards Pigment guidelines in a public setting;” and (2) “discuss personal…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I’d like to see a video on gemstones

I really enjoy a video by Britton about Gemstones

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More color palettes

Have new pallets of colors to choose from, there are many apps that have a wider variety of colors and having the color wheel takes up to much time, time that could be utilized more effectively. More color pallets please. ?‍???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Loading pictures.

Maybe users who haven’t used the application before could load pictures -from their camera roll onto the app to colour it. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Elijah, you CAN in fact import photos to color in the app! On the My Work page, tap the camera icon to import photos. Free users get up to 3 imports, and subscribers get unlimited imports. Enjoy!

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for letting us know about this! You should still be able to watch an ad to unlock pages, so this sounds like a bug. I’ve notified our engineers and we hope to have a fix out to you soon. Thank you for your patience :)

14. 22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Profiles, the ability to create profiles, so we can access our content and not lose all the work we've already

Ability to create profiles so we have a place to store our work and not lose it if we change devices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More simple pages

Add more pages that are simple without all the complicated detail

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, and to everyone who voted! We just put up a few new books that are simple and without any complicated details. They are called “Furry Friends II” and “Pop Portraits II.” Enjoy and happy coloring!

17. Ad-based use

For those who cannot afford the subscription, it would be nice to view an ad to unlock individual features and pages, whether permanently unlocked or temporarily so an ad must be viewed again.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Toolbar should be moveable

This way you can position the toolbar opposite your dominant hand and you won’t change features with your palm during coloring.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this great suggestion! This feature was added to the app in the latest release as of this morning :)

To get the newest version, go into the App Store, search for Pigment, and click the gray “update” button.

Happy coloring!

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Grayscale coloring pages

Grayscale images are the hottest trend in adult coloring. Please bring these images to Pigment because your tools are perfect for this. Landscapes and portraits (real or fantasy creatures) are the two I see members of the Pigment community importing to color here.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for the great suggestion, and for everyone who voted! The team loved this idea and has just implemented grayscale coloring! Please let us know how you are enjoying grayscale, we hope you love it :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Pigment

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base