Zinnia
783 results found
-
Double-tap to change to eraser
Along with the two finger undo maybe we could have double tap to change to eraser or any tool aside from the apple pencil
6 votes -
Would love some guinea pig stickers
If you could please add a sticker pack of cute guinea pigs. I know that is super niche, but I just love guinea pigs. Haha. :)
3 votes -
Page Flip Option
Provide the ability to “Flip Pages” similar time how kindle works. I tend to go back and forth between pages and the page sliding make me motion sick so I have to take frequent breaks.
81 votes -
Lock entire journal page under Page Settings
Lock entire journal page under Page Settings for easy viewing at a later date
18 votes -
A blending brush to blend paint colors
In some art apps there is the ability or tool of a blending stump and it merges two or more colors together on the paper, I find this extremely useful when creating art and have decided to try and use this as a digital version of art journaling
55 votes -
Widgets to show the date, weather, or time
Perhaps if there was a feature where you could have a widget that would show you different things on certain days, such as weather, date, time, or even daily quotes!
32 votes -
Type font size
Be able to just type the size font you want instead of having to click various times
23 votes -
Small business planner templates
I have a small business that I sell artwork and stickers, etc. I’d like a template for planning social media posts. I’d also like a template for tracking sales and costs. I can find these templates online or in Etsy for sale. But I’d like to use this app. I bet there are other small business owners who would appreciate this too. I don’t want to pay for a template somewhere else when I have this subscription.
6 votes -
A goal template/checklist for NaNoWriMo would be awesome.
A lot of people take part in NaNoWriMo, and if I recall there is a screenwriting version in the Spring.
It’d be cool to have a template or two to chose from where I can track word count and whatnot8 votes -
Add individual pages in Full Journals
Slack convo 2/17/20:
Jann: When you are going for full journals, I think a “build your own journal “ option would be great. For example the workflow goes:
- Select your journal style
- Select the pages you need to get started ( pick from available )
- After the user picks the pages are organized in the order they need them
- When you add a new page you have the option to select from preexisting pages in that journal set I.e add a new daily page, and a to do page
- Some items are clearly single sided…87 votes -
102 votes
-
Google drive sync
Google drive sync option please.
17 votes -
Weather stickers with a date spot
Some weather stickers with a date spot
52 votes -
Page measurements
Along the border of the page (not to print) but to help to scale writing and images, would help massively for printing
13 votes -
Templates for doctors and save whole journal as pdf
Hello.
I love the app, tks for working on it and accepting suggestions.
I’m a doctor and I’d love to have patient chart templates as you do have for students and teachers.
I’ve been using the app a lot to study and I think it would be great if I could save my entire notes journal as a pdf. Being able to crop pictures in app and having a sliding feature for hand writing would be also useful in my opinion.7 votes -
Export / print journal covers along with the journal
At the moment you can save journal pages but not the cover itself. I want the journal cover to be included in the PDF version as well. I want to be able to print everything in one file if possible.
24 votes -
44 votes
-
Tarot content
ability to either add tarot journal pages to current journal or to create a journal for personal daily tarot readings
19 votes -
15 votes
-
The ability to manipulate the shape of text
It would be nice to type a word or phrase and change it to maybe curve in the middle or create a circle or some other shape out of the phrase.
42 votes
- Don't see your idea?