Zinnia
783 results found
-
Add page styles (Ajouter des styles de page)
In addition to the styles already available (lined, squared, etc.), being able to choose lined to practice calligraphy (already exists but not available for new blank pages) or music paper (En plus de styles déjà disponibles (ligné, quadrillé, etc.), pouvoir choisir ligné pour pratiquer la calligraphie (existe déjà mais n’est pas disponible pour des nouvelles pages vierges) ou papier à musique.)
3 votes -
More workout stuff
Have more stickers,tape,text about working out
3 votes -
Pregnancy journal
Full of prompts and more creative pages to document the pregnancy
3 votes -
Select Pages for Full Journals
When I use a full journal, I don’t necessarily want to use all the pages included in it. I’d like to be able to pick the ones I want, and then be able to choose them from the add new page option
3 votes -
Musician or Music Student Journal templates
I absolutely love the idea of the student planner and the assignment tracker and I loved using them for my college classes. I am hoping to see some more geared for musicians. Like song progress, practice tracking, and lesson prep.And even just more mature college schedule planning as a full journal template. I believe the current options for students is a little more geared for children or middle school high school. It would be nice to have some for college.
3 votes -
Would love some guinea pig stickers
If you could please add a sticker pack of cute guinea pigs. I know that is super niche, but I just love guinea pigs. Haha. :)
3 votes -
Make templates in Zinnia-provided fonts
You can now choose only the templates and this is great but its not the same font as the text. You can choose your own font for text but nót the templates!
3 votes -
Have allotment plans, pictures and ideas
Allotment theme and growing veg trackers
3 votes -
Gradient Page Color
It would be similar to PowerPoint slides. Another app that has a nice gradient feature is Typorama. The slider and direction choices are nice. 2 colors blending would be enough. Three would be even better. I used to just add a picture over my whole page but that made for a bigger file and longer wait.
2 votes -
The ability to add a custom link to all pages or select pages
Sometimes when I’m creating a link, I would like to add that link to multiple pages or all my pages at once. Can we please add this?
2 votes -
Apple’s Journaling suggestions
It would be great if Zinnia could incorporate Apple’s Journaling Suggestions into the app. Bubbles Scrapbook journal is a similar app and has implemented it very well. Apple Journal app also has it. We could add moods and prompts into Zinnia then!
2 votes -
Dark mode toggle
It’s been requested twice since 2020, I think it’s time! I get eye strain from how bright the background is on both iPhone and iPad. it’s unusable in the dark, even if I turn my brightness all the way down alongside the extra dim accessibility option. The option doesn’t need to be fancy, just useable. Added a simple settings mockup.
2 votes -
ZOOM IN MORE!!!!!!
ZOOM IN MORE!!!!! I’ve had it. I want to zoom in closer. Please. For the love of God, make this happen!
2 votes -
Change the color of external icons
After the latest update, I can no longer change the color of black PNG icons I copy onto my page. One can only change the fill opacity. Please bring this feature back. I use it daily. :)
2 votes -
The Previous Pencil Tool
After an update earlier this year, the writing from the pencil tool became faded. I’d love to have the previous functionality back. (See attached examples, which were written with same color prior to and after the update.) Thanks!
2 votes -
Select location of iCloud storage
Select location of iCloud storage
It would be great if I could select where this folder was on the cloud so I could keep the folder downloaded.
2 votes -
Customize front page
Customize front page, such as changing the background color tone
2 votes -
Sync with Outlook 365
Two-way sync for calendar items
Two-way sync for tasks
View emails per day within the journal optionally with a check box for which folders in Outlook Mail to post the emails on each of the calendar date in Zinnia.2 votes -
Remove option
With a recent update, it now asks if you want to add items to the current page or a new page. This is very time consuming to select each time you are trying to add a page/background/item or whenever it comes up. I have spoken to the support desk but seems like it’s still there. Some updates just aren’t beneficial and this is one of them.
2 votes -
Remove update
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remove the update that asks if I want to import to a new page or current page. If you know how many times this has come up since the update you would understand.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?