Skip to content

Zinnia

Thank you for being a member of Zinnia's creative journaling community!

Please submit your requests for future features or content you’d like to see in Zinnia (with 1 idea or comment per submission). Feel free to submit as many comments, feature requests, content suggestions, etc. as you'd like! You can also browse the forums to vote on submissions and discuss one another’s ideas.

We will be carefully reviewing every submission that finds its way here, so your feedback is truly valued and appreciated. We want to make Zinnia the best creative journaling app in the App Store!

102 results found

1. Allow foreign language fonts

1st request: Mutated vowel / “Umlaute” (Ä,Ö,Ü) and other extraordinary latin letters (è, ò ...) include in your fonts. It will be better to read German, French, Spain and other types of languages with extraordinary latin letters, if some of these letters will be included in our fonts.

2nd request: Please support letters that are exclusive to some languages. I bought the app hoping for the ability to move all my various planners, notebooks, ideas pads and all into it, but I quickly found out that I’m limited to using English, as the app doesn’t recognize Polish letters, even If…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re pleased to announce you can now have any font downloaded on your iOS devices be recognized in Zinnia :) Please update your app to the latest version to see our brand new font picker. Any font that exists on your device, including foreign languages, will show up in the Zinnia font list. Here’s a great article on how to get custom fonts onto your devices – https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/add-custom-fonts-on-an-iphone-or-ipad. Hope this helps!

2. Translate to Japanese (日本語への対応)

Translate to Japanese (日本語への対応)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →