Zinnia
783 results found
-
Place flags and banners off the page
This would allow you to use them as tabs and see them on the overview. Instead of cropping them when they are off the page allow them to show over the edge. Allow the option to chose this
13 votes -
Ability to move, hide, or lock drawing toolbar
I would like to be able to select what part of the screen the draw tools show up on, OR have the ability to “hide” the tools. I’m finding that I’m accidentally selecting tools while trying to draw since the tools are on the bottom of the screen, and it means I have to write in an uncomfortable hen trying to write/draw on the planner
85 votes -
Search text & handwriting
Search lookup text and handwritten words. I would like to see handwriting recognition. I constantly need to search for things I have documented in the past.
It would be amazing to have text searchablity. That way I could find things quickly by date, or keyword.
235 votesWe've hit some unexpected challenges with this one, and as a result it's been moved down our priority list for the time being. It hasn't been cancelled, but we don't have a timeline to share right now.
We'll update this thread when its status changes. Thank you for your patience.
-
More dragons
I'd love to see some stickers with dragons and other fantasy elements beyond unicorns
16 votes -
Import icon packs as stickers!
Hi! There are many free and licensed icon packs (100s of themed 100x100 ico files) that I use both personally and professionally. Will Zinnia allow me to bring them wholesale into the app? (I can usually get them in svg and png, but ico is the default.)
7 votes -
Share / collaborate on journals
I want to be able to share my planner with my mother who also has the app, so we can both edit the planner, sort of like sharing a google doc
To be able to share with another person and both to be able to add stuff and makes notes. If two people are working on something together
74 votes -
52 week tracker template
Having blank 52 templates for different uses: finance, weight loss etc
17 votes -
10 votes
-
Lettering, adulting quotes
Lowercase and uppercase lettering
Additional adulting quotes and pictures
Mental health quotes and words16 votes -
Magic Keyboard arrow keys for page navigation
Please make it so when you are not editing a page that the right and left arrow keys on magic keyboard work for page navigation. Right arrow key goes to next page. Left arrow key goes to previous page. Maybe in split screen go in half page increments (right arrow once goes to next half of page then another right arrow goes to next page. Left arrow does reverse). Thanks!
5 votes -
More recipe notes
Wish there were more notes designed for recipe jotting down.
5 votes -
Change color of handwritten / drawn elements
If we can edit/change the color of the word/sentence that you have written so you don’t have to erase it again or rewrite the words. I like writing rather than typing my words but when i write a paragraph and the color doesn’t match my design then I can change the color or I have to delete it again and rewrite it again?
Change color of drawing (hand writing words or sketches) instead of having to erase or know the color in advance
63 votes -
Musician or Music Student Journal templates
I absolutely love the idea of the student planner and the assignment tracker and I loved using them for my college classes. I am hoping to see some more geared for musicians. Like song progress, practice tracking, and lesson prep.And even just more mature college schedule planning as a full journal template. I believe the current options for students is a little more geared for children or middle school high school. It would be nice to have some for college.
3 votes -
Bulk-update Line Spacing
Please allow the ability to set line spacing for more than one selected area at a time. When I’m working on a template and want uniformity it takes more time as I have to select every individual section to set the line spacing.
19 votes -
Freehand draw a text box
Be able to draw a text box so we can more and resize and turn
21 votes -
Two style of page
To add two page style in one page . Like put the grid on a side and the other side is lined.
10 votes -
new monthly content earlier
Release new content like calendars a few days before the start of the month. i like to set up my monthly spreads the weekend before the month starts
23 votes -
23 votes
-
Patterned, Textured, and Gradient Fills
Please add the ability to use metallic/pearlescent/foil/neon colours. Also being able to fill an outline shape/frame etc with a colour. Being able to use ombre/gradient colours would also be amazing. The ability to use these colours for text, icons, stickers and any other colour editable items would be perfect. Could even do patterned and textured selections
22 votes -
Directly upload photos from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Photos
Being able to download pics from not just photos, but iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Photos. It would be more convenient than downloading to photos to upload into the app. Direct uploading from cloud storage.
97 votes
- Don't see your idea?